Lets start by saying that absolutely no one is completely safe from getting wrinkles, dark spots and other signs of skin aging. However women have a tendency to want to postpone the skin aging process for as long as they can so they can enjoy vibrant skin much longer. Growing old IS a natural and unavoidable process, and as we advance in age, we get more susceptible to skin problems due to the lower supply of elastin and collagen in our bodies. Exposure to ultraviolet rays along with other environmental factors may also cause aging of the skin. Thankfully, there are lots of things that we can do to keep our skin from aging too early, and these don’t always entail the use of artificial products or solutions.
Our Younger Looking Skin Essential Tips
1. Make sure that you rest enough. It is best that you sleep 7 hours each night. In case you are always not getting adequate sleep, this will show in your skin. Besides getting terrible bags and circles beneath your eyes, inadequate sleep will also cause untimely aging, along with various other health conditions.
2. Pick the best skin products. To figure out which skin care products are best for you, it’s necessary to identify your skin type. For example, women with oily skin tend to have acne and blackheads. These skin problems happen when too much oil clog up the pores. Consequently, they must use water-based products, not oil-based ones. On the other hand, those women who have dry skin are more vulnerable wrinkles and brittleness of the skin. To avert these skin problems, they must regularly use moisturizers.
3. Opt for 100 % natural skin care products. Products that have chemicals might seem to give excellent results in the beginning, but they can actually cause more damage than good to your skin’s health in the long term. If your aim is to keep your skin free from wrinkles for as long as possible, you better just stick with products that contain natural ingredients.
4. Use cosmetics and other products that are best suited for your age. The latest teenybopper cosmetics would look ridiculous on most 50-year-olds, which is why you should stick with cosmetics that are age-appropriate. Also, cosmetics made for more mature women usually have more Vitamin E and other ingredients for nourishing older skin. Besides, cosmetics developed for more mature women are available in a variety of tones that will flatter you and make you look young.
5. Start exercising regularly. Your skin benefits right away from working out consistently, because exercise promotes better blood flow. You can’t use not enough time as an excuse since you can actually incorporate exercise into your day-to-day routine, such as by taking the stairs up to your office or by biking to work rather than taking the car. Even a 15 minute brisk lunch time walk will do for starters.
6. Keep yourself hydrated. Wrinkles are mainly caused by skin dryness. It’s impossible to stop wrinkles; they’ll show up eventually — but you’d rather they show up later. This can be done if you drink at least 8 glasses of water each day. Throw in a glass of fresh fruit juice and you will make your skin much healthier.
Younger looking skin – a summary…
Most of these tips are commonsense but they need to be implemented if you are not doing them. make today the day you make these changes and stick to them. Your younger looking skin will thank you for it.pennyjmay